Long BTC And Profitable On Many Altcoin Positions

Trading altcoins continues to be one of the worthy methods inside the crypto market. The spotlight of this week was the MATIC (MATIC) pump and resultant dump, which I accustomed be fortunate ample to time completely, securing a 60% revenue some the all-time excessive. I closed quite pile of positions in revenue, and am still buying and merchandising EtherParty (FUEL), (IOST), Elrond (ERD), Chainlink (LINK), Zilliqa (ZIL), Verge (XVG) and FunFair (FUN).

I did not take income on few of these cash on the first resistance and goal, only to see them retrace to my entry and this presents an essential lesson about being too grasping. Each setup appeared good, still the MATIC motion spooked the market and accepted a ripple impact that detected fugitive worth depreciation throughout the board. Lesson realized.


Long BTC And Profitable On Many Altcoin Positions

BTC/USD replace

Bitcoin (BTC) has been chopping sideways with errant wicks each up and down all through the previous week, beyond any doubt liquidating excessive leverage merchandisers on either side. I'm presently prolonged Bitcoin from $7,100 after taking two different positions that closed even or in a slight revenue this week.

BTC USD hourly chart. Source: TradingView

The first sign that sparked my curiosity in an extended place was a transparent optimistic divergence with the Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the hourly chart. I normally don't commerce decrease time frames, still I seen that there have been potential divergences exhibiting on large time frames, so I zoomed in. Often we'll see an hourly bull divergence verify on the 4-hour, 6-hour and daily timeframes.

BTC USD 4-hour chart. Source: TradingView

I made a decision to enter a place at $7,100 when the value born right down to the earlier swing low at $7,080 after which bounced. This appeared prone to verify as a optimistic swing failure sample (SFP). At basically the most primary degree, when worth wicks barely below a earlier swing low, it's a sign that liquidity has been engineered by a whale.

In this case, it appeared beyond any doubt that they pushed worth right down to compel retail merchandiser merchandisers to take shorts, and likewise to fireside present cease losings on prolonged positions - thus making a ton of promote orders to purchase into. The worth has presently up from that time.

BTC USD 4-hour chart. Source: TradingView

Furthermore, the value is exhibiting a possible optimistic divergence with the RSI on the daily chart, which power be a probable sign of a backside. I'm awaiting affirmation, as this is able to make me really feel far safer in my present place.

FUN/BTC

Trade concept

FUN provided a really clear buying and merchandising alternative this week. I pulled up the chart after not taking a look at it for nearly two months and set that worth had continued occupancy a channel that I drew in October some the native highs.

FUN BTC daily chart. Source: TradingView

The splendid entry would have been a bounce off of the channel backside, between .00000033 (sats) and .00000038 (sats). However, a transparent resistance shaped at .00000044 (sats), which flipped to assist and was my entry, as tested below.

How it labored out

The worth aroused in a short time, top-hole out at .00000060 (sats). I exited half of my place at .00000056 (sats), for a fast revenue of 27%. The remainder of the place clay to be open and my goal is on the high of the channel.

IOST/BTC

Trade concept

This is a comparatively simple commerce. The worth was forming a pennant at assist (not tested) earlier than the Binance shakeup. The MATIC transfer accepted the value to come by means of assist at .00000080 (sats). I accustomed be expecting a bounce off of the blue ascending assist still detected worth shortly come by means of and entered at .00000071 (sats) simply above the flat assist line.

IOST BTC daily chart. Source: TradingView

I need little to do with IOST below that line, or below the .00000070 (sats) assist and I've set my cease loss at .00000067 (sats) as a result of this is able to permit for a wick below that .00000070 (sats) assist and shut once once again above.

How it labored out

IOST BTC 4-hour chart. Source: TradingView

This commerce is presently still open and beginning to transfer as anticipated. After my entry, the value continued to check the .00000070 (sats) assist, falling below by 1 sat still not by a blame sight reaching my cease loss. The worth then shaped a down wedge, the place it's presently break apart from. Initial targets are tested as black flat strains.


Long BTC And Profitable On Many Altcoin Positions

Post a Comment

0 Comments